Instruments & Instruction Offered
- Saxophone (beginner-advanced-professional)
- Clarinet (beginner-intermediate)
- $25.00 per 30 minute lesson
- $50.00 per 60 minute lesson (advanced students only)
- If you pay for the month, you will only need to pay for 4 lessons. If 5 lessons in the month, the 5th is included in the fee.
I prefer being paid at the beginning of the month, or you may pay per lesson at the start of each lesson. Payment can be made via cash, check, or Venmo.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- Lesson cancellations – Must be made 48 hours in advance to reschedule for a mutually agreed upon time.
- Lessons may also be rescheduled due to inclement weather.
- Lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours notice are subject to reschedule or refund.
- Saxophone or Clarinet in good playing condition
- At least 3 good reeds(Vandoren Blue Box 2 or 2.5/Rico 2 or 2.5 for beginners and Vandoren Blue Box 3/3.5 or D’Addario Reserve 3/3+/3.5 for more advanced students)
- Method Book with Pencil
- Lesson Notebook
Education & Experience
- Professional Performer’s Certificate-University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Master’s Degree (saxophone performance)-University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Bachelor’s Degree (music education)-University of New Hampshire
I am an active teacher and performer. Most recently I served as Visiting Artist Instructor at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst for the 2018-19 year, teaching saxophone lessons to music majors and minors as well as instructing the methods course for music education majors. I also have experience teaching all levels, having student taught K-12 in New Hampshire, and teaching private lessons throughout my collegiate career. Through my teaching and performance experiences, I can cater to the needs of any student.