Who We Are
Boomer Music Company (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Boomer Music Company website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Telephone number
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
- Contacting us.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Third Party Advertisers
We may use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Every merchant that accepts credit and debit cards is required to be compliant with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS), which are intended to reduce payment card fraud by improving the security of cardholder data.
In compliance with the accepted PCI/DSS requirements, Credit Card Account numbers are not retained by Boomer Music Company. After payment is processed securely through the Merchant Card Service (Heartland Payment Systems), a random, unique token number is generated and returned to us for use in place of the Primary Account Number for recurring transactions.
Tokenization, is a process which replaces sensitive data—like a cardholder’s primary account number with a “token” that retains many of the required properties of the original data but removes the elements that carry risk. This token is then used for the recurring payment processing of all future payments by us.
Without authorization to access the vault and ability look up the Primary Account Number, the token value is meaningless: it’s just a random number. If the token is stolen or otherwise accessed by an unauthorized user, it alone cannot be used to perform a monetary transaction.
Unless specifically noted any information you choose to give us may be retained indefinitely, or as seen fit to provide dispute resolution, normal business activities, promotion, advertising, and customer service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Third Party Companies include but are not limited to.
- Service hosting provider www.thecomputernutz.com
- Shipping/Tax Calculations (UPS, USPS, etc.)
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Boomer Music Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Boomer Music Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us.
Boomer Music Company
3761 S. Mason Street
Fort Collins, CO 80525