Text, Call or Email: (608) 235-8377 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruments & Instruction Offered
- Acoustic Guitar (all levels, ages 4+)
- Electric Guitar (beginner-intermediate, ages 4+)
- Ukulele (beginner-intermediate, ages 4+)
- Bass Guitar (beginner-intermediate, ages 4+)
- Composition and Songwriting
Basic Lesson Rates
- $35.00 per half hour
- $60.00 per hour
- $120.00 – 4 half hour lessons
- $220.00 – 4 hour lessons
Family Rate (2 or more students, taught separately)
- $30 per half hour
- $110 – 4 half hour lessons
- $5 off per lesson for 4 lessons
- Cash, Check, and Venmo, are accepted.
- Payment for packages is up front
- Payment for individual lessons at completion of lesson
- 24 hour cancellation required except in emergencies.
- Make-up lessons can be provided with sufficient notice
Education & Experience
I’m 32 years old and have been playing guitar for 20 years, including performing and recording for over 15 years. I’ve been teaching guitar, ukulele, and bass guitar for several years, with 20 to 60 students a week of all ages and levels over the past 4 years.
I like to cater the lesson time to the individual student, to provide the student or family the lesson that best matches with their goals. I find it helps students reach their goals faster when we spend time on songs there are most interested in learning.
In addition to extensive playing, performance and teaching experience I have bachelors and masters degrees in Civil Engineering from Marquette University and the University of Washington respectively.
In Person Lessons:
- Mondays – 12 p – 8 p
- Thursday – 12 p – 8 p
Online Lessons via Zoom:
• Mondays through Thursdays – 12 p – 8 p