(970)231-4828 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Instruments & Instruction Offered
- Saxophone – Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bari – all styles (any level, all ages)
- Flute (any level, all ages)
- Clarinet ( any level, all ages)
- Jazz Theory, arranging and improvisation (any instrument, all levels, any age)
- $27.50 per 30 minute lesson
- $50.00 per 60 minute lesson
Education & Experience
- University of Northern Colorado
- Berklee College of Music
- Fort Lewis College. Bachelor of Arts, 1985
30 plus years of musical growth and experience include…
Studies with Joe Viola, Andy Mcghee, George Garzone, Jimmy Mosher, Frank Tiberi, Gary Burton, Barrie Nettles, Ken Pullig, Ed Tomassi, Jan Carl Roshong, and Andy Dahlke.
Sessions and/or performances with well known musicians such as...
Woody Herman, The Four Tops, Al Hood,The Lettermen, Gene Aitken, Herb Pomeroy, Jimmy Mosher, and Phil Wilson.
Performances with a number of local groups and organizations such as…
Carousel Dinner Theatre, Funkiphino, Hugh Jazz, Mark Sloniker and Friends, Just For Kicks Big Band, Loveland Choral Society, Loveland Opera Theatre, Choice City Singers, Front Range Music Theatre, Kings Of Swing, etc.
I currently hold lead or solo chairs in the following bands:
- John Mills Orchestra
- Archie Funker
- Colorado Swing
- Jas Motif
- Don Elwood Big Band