Instruments & Instruction Offered
- Guitar – Rock / Jazz / Blues/ Country / Classical (any level)
- Bass Guitar (any level, age 5+)
- Piano (beginning-intermediate, ages 5+)
- Music Theory / Composition / Song Writing
Private and Group instruction available.
Lesson rates based on payment given upfront at the beginning of the month or at the first lesson of each month. If payment is made on a weekly basis, add $5 per lesson. Cash, personal check, PayPal and Venmo are all excepted methods of payment.
- Monthly half hour rate (4 lessons): $120
- Monthly hour rate (4 lessons): $200
- Monthly half hour rate bi-monthly (2 lessons): $70
- Monthly hour rate bi-monthly (2 lessons): $130
**Sign up, pay for the first month (at the first lesson) and receive 1 additional lesson free!**
Family discounts are available. Two related students (where both students are paying at the same time) taking half hour lessons will receive the hour lesson rate.
A make up lesson is available with adequate notice (at least 24 hour notice except for an emergency) of an upcoming missed lesson and will be scheduled by the teacher based on availability.
Education & Experience
- Master of Music (emphasis in guitar performance) – CSU, Ft. Collins CO; graduated in 1999
- Guitar/Bass Instructor/Music Transcriptionist (2012-present) – JamPlay.com
- Guitar/Bass Instructor (2001-2014) – Loveland Music, Loveland, CO
- Pit Orchestra Musician (2009-2010) – Candlelight Dinner Playhouse, Johnstown, CO
- Guitar Class Instructor (2003-2005) – Chilson Recreation Center, Loveland, CO
- Guitar Instructor (1992-2001) – Music Maker, Loveland, CO
Promotion: New, first-time students who purchase (4) half hour lessons for the first month at $100, receive an additional two lessons for free. Entire payment must be made at the first lesson to receive the two free lessons.
Cancellation of lesson: At least a 24 hours notice is required to cancel a lesson unless it is an emergency. A make-up lesson will be provided if sufficient notice has been given and it works within the scheduling of lessons. In rare cases where a missed lesson can’t be made up due to a scheduling issue, a credit will be issued for the missed lesson.
Lesson payments: Payment for lessons is to be paid at the beginning of each month, at the first lesson, unless another arrangement has been made (which is subject to the individual lesson price). Payment reserves the time slot for the month, which is renewable each month with payment paid in a timely manner (at first lesson). Payment is given to Alan Skowron in the form of cash, personal check, or PayPal.
Referrals: An existing student who refers a new customer which has paid for their first full month, receives two free half hour lessons.
Family discounts are available, Ask for details.